The knowledgeable staff at U.S. Pipe Fabrication steel fabrication facilities in Orlando, Florida and Marysville, California brings over 200 years of combined experience to your project. Our experienced engineering and estimating department utilizes an up-to-date CAD technology for producing shop drawings and templates to expedite your project. US Pipe Fabrication focuses our steel fabrication on the water, wastewater, irrigation, and industrial industries. It is capable of fabricating up to 60" diameter pipe and pressure class 300#PSI. With complete overhead handling capabilities of materials, there is nothing to impede the smooth and steady flow of work through this state-of-the-art facility.
Complementing the fabrication capabilities is a complete line of coating and linings. The experience and expertise of this department includes the application of fusion bond epoxy, cement, glass and a variety of "wet" paints to complete your projects.
Our product line includes spooling, custom pump manifolds, filter face piping, inline fittings of any angle and turbine pump cans just to name a few. End configurations of flanged, bell/spigot, grooved and butt welding are standard.
We can assist you with "value engineering" your project for the ease of installation at the minimum cost, by using prefabricated spools and fittings to minimize field joints, saving both time and money.
East of Rockies: Kevin Larrabee KLarrabee@uspipefab.com (407) 581-1812
West of Rockies: Ric Cameron email@example.com (530)742-5171 ext 18
Steel Sales Marysville
We fabricate to the following specifications:
- AWWA C-200- Steel Water Pipe
- AWWA C-205-Cement-Motar Protective Lining & Coating for Steel Water Pipe
- AWWA C-207-Steel Pipe Flanges for Waterworks Service
- AWWA C-208-Dimensions for Fabricated Steel Water Pipe Fittings
- AWWA C-210-Liquid Epoxy Lining and Coating for Steel Water Pipelines
- AWWA C-213-Fusion Epoxy Lining and Coating for Steel Water Pipelines
- AWWA C-606-Grooved and Shoulder Joints
- AWWA M-11-Manual-Steel Water Pipe: A Guide for Design and Installation
- Carbon Steel Pipe, Fittings, Flanges, and Plates
- Stainless Steel (T304L and T316L) Pipe, Fittings, Flanges and Plates
- Super Duplex/Duplex Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Aluminum Pipe
- Pipe threading (carbon and stainless) ½” to 6” diameters
- Drilling and Tapping of flanges (Limited sizes)
- Victaulic Roll Groove – Carbon Steel – 3” to 12” Dia.
- Victaulic AGS Groove – Carbon Steel – 14” to 24” Dia.
- Victaulic RX Groove – Sch. 10 Stainless Steel – 4” to 16” Dia.
- Water Jet service
- Plasma Cutting Table
- Hot Dip Galvanizing service (Out sourced)
- Tnemec Linings and Coatings